Admission & General Policy
- Admission does not include any spa service or other purchases inside.
- There is no re-entry. You will not be able to re-enter once you exit the premises. No exceptions.
- All guests are required to deposit photo ID, car key, or a credit card at the front desk in exchange for a locker key.
- Island Spa reserves the right to deny entrance to any persons with a contagious illness, skin conditions, or any conditions that make others uncomfortable and/or question Health Code regulations and cleanliness.
- Sexual Activity, unruly behavior, any form of inappropriate activity, discrimination, and/or profanity may be cause for ejection without a refund.
- Island Spa reserves the right to ask customers to leave should they exhibit sexual misconduct, stalking, physical violence, public display of affection or verbal harassment towards other guests and or employees.
- No alcohol or outside food/drinks are allowed.
- Inappropriate, hazardous, and/or illegal materials are prohibited.
- Island Spa & Sauna is a smoke-free environment.
- Customers under the influence of alcohol will be denied admission.
- Children under the age of 10 are not permitted. No exceptions.(Certain holidays and events Island Spa will allow all ages to enter, please call or check our website to inquire about our next Family day)
- Children between the ages of 10 and 16 are permitted only when accompanied by a same sex guardian.
- Guardians must sign the waiver form at the front desk. Seniors are also required to sign the waiver form.
- Elderly persons or persons with heart complications, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, or on heavy medication will not be permitted in high temperature areas (wet/dry) without medical consultation and approval.
- Keep an eye on your personal property at all times. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Lost and found items will only be held for 30 days.
- Island Spa gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards and any admission or service ticket packages
- Members are not permitted without a membership card and ID.
- If a locker key is lost, there will be a $25.00 fee charged for each key.
- Minimum Credit Card in store is $5, to use less than $5 there will be a $0.50 charge.
- All guests must respect the communal spa culture and return all towels and uniforms to the laundry bins
- Please throw out your used items and trash
- Please keep voices to a minimum when using saunas and communal areas to ensure a relaxing experience for all guests
- Cell phone usage in the locker and bathing area is not permitted to ensure comfort and privacy of our guests.
Sanitary, Locker and Bathing Area Rules
- Island Spa & Sauna uniforms must be worn at all times in the common areas.
- Non-Island spa sleepwear, towels, blankets, and pillows are prohibited
- Keep your shoes in your locker. Any outside footwear will not be permitted in the spa.
- Bathing suits and clothing are not allowed in baths
- All guests must shower before and after using the baths
- All customers with a spa reservation must check-in 30 minutes prior to service time or Island Spa has the right to cancel the appointment.
- All customers receiving a spa service has the right to stop treatment 5 minutes into the service. However, dissatisfaction after the full service will not grant any refund.
- We strongly recommend making a prior reservation for all services.
- Spa services are not included in the admission.
Guests must adhere to all spa policies or will face immediate dismissal from the premises without refund.